If you answer yes to the following questions, then running an AFWERX Challenge may be beneficial to you as Challenge Sponsor:
- Do you believe that non-traditional industry, as well as traditional industry, can provide solutions?
- Are you open to industry sharing best practices with the government rather than you defining detailed requirements to industry that may not be current best practices?
- Do you have the funds, contracting and leadership support to run an expedited process where you will be potentially awarding contracts within 5 months?
- Are you willing to work with industry and academia to explore your Challenge topic in an open, collaborative way during a Challenge Definition Workshop?
- Do you have access to prototyping and transition pathways?
If you said yes to the questions above, then please click the button below to answer some questions and request a Challenge. This will start the process and someone on the AFWERX Challenge government team will reach out to you to begin a discussion.
AFWERX will be reviewing all submissions and will contact you to begin the initial steps towards launching your Challenge.
We look forward to working with you and continuing to generate solutions to some of the hardest problems facing the Department of the Air Force today.